Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- List all 7 CET exam domains.
- Describe eligibility requirements for the CET exam.
- List 2 primary resources for CET exam preparation.
- State the purpose and scope of ANSI/ASSE Z490.1.
- Name at least 4 adult learning principles.
Ms. Eubanks is a former OSHA compliance officer with expertise as a safety and health consultant working with a variety of industries including health care, manufacturing, and government agencies. She has several years experience teaching for Bowen EHS, Inc., the SC Chapter of National Safety Council, and Midlands Technical College.
This course contains 2.0 hours of instruction. Please see the table below for certification and recertification credit.
|ABIH||2.0 CM hour||Check eligibility in the ABIH CM areas|
|BCSP||0.2 COC points|
|IHMM||2.0 CMP credit|
To receive a Certificate of Completion for this course, participants are required to complete the following list of items within 30 days after the course end date:
- Watch or participate in the webinar session.
- Score 70% or higher on the quiz.
Participants who do not meet all of the above completion requirements will receive a Certificate of Participation.
Our online classrooms support Windows and are powered by eLecta Live. You will need the following:
- Internet access
- Permission to install a small program
You can test and prepare each computer you plan to use by clicking the button below. If the test does not work, you may need to work with your IT department to allow access through your company's firewall.
Test your system now and click the Enter the Test Room button when you see it.
Pricing and Signup
Live Date: October 23, 2013, 2:00 - 4:00 pm ET USA
On-Demand available starting October 24, 2013
|Premium Members1||Sign up - Premium Members|
- Course participants who have Premium Member access are considered Premium Members. See your course information for details.