ASP-CSP Exam Workshop
Prepare for the Associate Safety Professional® (ASP) and/or the Certified Safety Professional® (CSP) exams with this comprehensive Bowen EHS® Workshop. Our exam prep workshop is offered for those who prefer a short intense course in preparation for the ASP and CSP certification exams. All workshops take place in a traditional classroom environment and cover the same material presented during our popular ASP-CSP online review course. Online access to the Bowen EHS® Member Center will allow participants to complete the required homework and course final exam outside of class. Eligible for CM hours, COC points, and CEUs.
Not sure if this is the right course for you, visit Which ASP/CSP Course Is Right For Me?
- Comprehensive. This course covers both content and test taking strategies for the certification exam offered by the Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP).
- Small, interactive classes. We want you to be able to participate with our instructors.
- In person. Our instructors create a learning environment where you get personal attention and have opportunities to ask questions.
- Recordings. Review the class topics after you go home - as many times as you want. (Provided through the online Bowen EHS® Member Center for 1 year from class start date.)
- Practice time. Apply what you learn to problems in class and nightly homework. Feedback and solutions given during the following session.
- Excellent instructors. Our certified instructors have experience in this field and in teaching.
- Lunch. We provide it so you can focus on studying.
- Individual tutoring. Our instructors will work with you to make arrangements.
- Exam approved calculator included. We train you how to use it to minimize stress when you sit for your exam.
- Premium Membership. One year access to our forums, study question library, EH&S games and more.
- Guaranteed Support beyond the course. We answer your questions and help with your studies after the course ends.
O ur Guarantee
The primary purpose of the course is to provide participants with the necessary framework to pass the Associate Safety Professional®(ASP) and/or the Certified Safety Professional® (CSP) certification exams administered by the Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP).
Successful completion of the course requirements is expected to result in participants’ increased ability to: (a) pass the ASP and/or CSP exam; (b) perform integral mathematical, engineering, and scientific functions/equations; (c) recognize and implement safety management theories and process identity; (d) identify, assess, and control safety habits.
This course qualifies for 2.8 CEUs through The University of Iowa's Heartland Center for Occupational Health and Safety.
Our courses meet the requirements for ABIH contact hours during the application process and for recertification.
Our courses also meet the requirements for BCSP recertification points.
Dates / Register
Need different dates? These alternative course options below may also work: