Managing Instructor - Bowen EHS, LLC
Mr. Edens has over 20 years of EHS experience in manufacturing and construction. He is a Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH), Certified Safety Professional (CSP) and a Certified Hazardous Materials Manager (CHMM) with a Master of Science in Public Health. Along with teaching several review courses, Mr. Edens is responsible for the overall delivery of training, new course development, instructor management. Mr. Edens is also the Chair of the Bowen EHS Training Advisory Board.
Environment, Health and Safety Profile
- Career professional providing the full spectrum of environmental, health and safety services integrated with business needs.
- Effective communicator in various media with all organizational levels.
- Extensive experience in developing and managing the multifaceted aspects of environment, health and safety in a dynamic business environment.
Areas of Expertise
- Environmental: air permitting, Title V compliance, waste water facility operation, hazardous waste disposal, transportation of hazardous materials, recycling, stormwater
- Health: respiratory protection, hearing conservation, blood-borne pathogens, chemical exposure assessments, asbestos abatement, radiation safety, laser safety, confined space entry, ergonomics
- Safety: fall protection, flammable materials, process safety management, lock-out-tag-out, scaffolding, walking and working surfaces, life safety