Senior Instructor - Bowen EHS
Mr. Edens has over 20 years of EHS experience in manufacturing and construction. He is a Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH), Certified Safety Professional (CSP) and a Certified Hazardous Materials Manager (CHMM) with a Master of Science in Public Health.
Environment, Health and Safety Profile
- Career professional providing the full spectrum of environmental, health and safety services integrated with business needs.
- Effective communicator in various media with all organizational levels.
- Extensive experience in developing and managing the multifaceted aspects of environment, health and safety in a dynamic business environment.
Areas of Expertise
- Environmental: air permitting, Title V compliance, waste water facility operation, hazardous waste disposal, transportation of hazardous materials, recycling, stormwater
- Health: respiratory protection, hearing conservation, blood-borne pathogens, chemical exposure assessments, asbestos abatement, radiation safety, laser safety, confined space entry, ergonomics
- Safety: fall protection, flammable materials, process safety management, lock-out-tag-out, scaffolding, walking and working surfaces, life safety