Instructor - Bowen EHS, LLC
Mr. Shamsipour has over 15 years of experience which cover the four pillars of Compliance: Safety, Environmental, Risk Management, and Industrial Hygiene. Mr. Shamsipour’s professional experience expands many industries: Municipalities, Light & Heavy MFG, Petroleum, Airlines, and Consulting to name a few. Right out of college, he started his professional life as the Facilities Engineer and the EHS Manager in a foundry.
Currently, Mr. Shamsipour is a Regional EHS&T Manager for Synagro Technologies and is responsible for coaching, developing and mentoring of their line supervisors and middle managers in all of their locations in North America. Mr. Shamsipour has also conducted training sessions on a variety of EHS, Risk and Industrial Hygiene subject matters for both Caterpillar and Wisconsin Safety Council.
Education: B.S. Civil Engineering, and, M.S. in Environmental Engineering – University of Nebraska - Lincoln
- CSP (Certified Safety Professional)
- ARM (Associate in Risk Management) Professional/Certified
- CHMM (Certified Hazardous Materials Manager)
- OSHA Authorized Trainer for 10 & 30 hr safety courses for General Industry
- Certified Red Cross CPR/First Aid/AED Trainer