- Comprehensive. This course covers both content and test taking strategies for the certification exam offered by the American Board of Industrial Hygiene (ABIH).
- No travel. Save money and hassle. (Flights, driving, lodging, scheduling, etc.)
- Excellent instructors. Our certified instructors have experience in this field and in teaching.
- Live lectures. Ask questions and participate in real time.
- Recordings. You can listen and view lectures at any time if you are unable to attend. Recordings are available for up to one full year from the course start date.
- Easier absorption. Lectures spread out over several weeks makes it easier to pay attention during class.
- Practice. Apply what you learn to the homework problems. Feedback and solutions given during the following lecture.
- Individual tutoring. Our instructor(s) will work with you to make arrangements.
- Fulfills ABIH Ethics Requirement. The class dates are set so that you complete the ethics requirement in time to apply for the next exam period.
- Exam approved calculator included. We train you how to use it to minimize stress when you sit for your exam.
- Premium Membership. One year access to our forums, study question library, EH&S games and more. Learn more>>
- Guaranteed Support beyond the course. We answer your questions and help with your studies after the course ends. Our Guarantee >>
This course qualifies for 3.2 CEUs through The University of Iowa's Heartland Center for Occupational Health and Safety.
Our courses meet the requirements for ABIH contact hours during the application process and for recertification. ABIH has previously awarded CM credit for this event. This course is eligible for 30 IH contact hours and 2 IH Ethics contact hours.
Our courses also meet the requirements for BCSP recertification points.
Available for 32 CMP credits (IHMM).
For more information please contact the American Board of Industrial Hygiene (ABIH) - www.ABIH.org, the Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP) - www.BCSP.org , or the Institute of Hazardous Materials (IHMM) - www.ihmm.org.
Our goal is for you to pass your exam(s), and we stand behind that.
Support continues well beyond the course. We continue to answer questions and help with your studies beyond the completion of the course. Our goal is to help you succeed.
If you meet the conditions below and do not pass your exam, you may do the following at no cost:
Workshop (in-person) courses: You may join an online review course that covers the same list of topics.
Online review courses: You may repeat the same online review course.
- You must complete the course.
- You must take the exam within 12 months of course end date.
- You must mail a copy of your exam results notification to Bowen EHS® within 30 days of receiving the results.
- A comparable course must be offered and space available for you to join.
Bowen Learning Network, Inc. earns a profit on materials sold through our online bookstore. Some of these materials may be discussed during our courses.
Russell Bowen, President of Bowen Learning Network, Inc. and Bowen EHS, LLC owns a small number of shares in a publicly traded safety equipment manufacturer. This company may be discussed during our courses.