- Introductory Course.
- No travel. Save money and hassle. (Flights, driving, lodging, scheduling, etc.)
- Excellent instructor. Our certified instructor has experience in this field and in teaching.
- Live lectures. Ask questions and participate in real time.
- Recordings. You can listen and view lectures at any time if you are unable to attend. Recordings are available for 180 days from the course start date.
- Easier absorption. Lectures spread out over several weeks makes it easier to pay attention during class.
- Practice. We will practice using the statistical tools including a capstone project with exposure data collected from course participants.
- Premium Membership.180-day access to our forums, study question library, EH&S games and more. Learn more
- Support beyond the course. We answer your questions and help with your studies after the course ends. Our goal is to help you succeed.
The primary purpose of the course is to introduce participants to the concepts, methods, and applications for exposure assessment statistics.
Successful completion of the course requirements is expected to result in participants’ increased ability to:
- compute and apply basic fundamental statistics to analyze real sets of exposure data;
- make inferences of likelihood of exposures to workers from an occupational setting.
- 12 Contact Hours
- 1.2 CEUs through The University of Iowa's Heartland Center for Occupational Health and Safety
- Available for 1.2 CMP credits by the IHMM.
- This course may be eligible for ABIH CM credit.
- This course also meets the requirements for the BCSP COC (Continuance of Certification) points.
For more information or to confirm eligibility, please contact the appropriate certifying board:
Bowen Learning Network, Inc. earns a profit on materials sold through our online bookstore. Some of these materials may be discussed during our courses.
Russell Bowen, President of Bowen Learning Network, Inc. dba as Bowen EHS owns a small number of shares in a publicly traded safety equipment manufacturer. This company may be discussed during our courses.