- Comprehensive. This course covers both content and test taking strategies for the certification exam offered by the Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP).
- Small, interactive classes. We want you to be able to participate with our instructors.
- In person. Our instructors create a learning environment where you get personal attention and have opportunities to ask questions.
- Recordings. Review the class topics after you go home - as many times as you want. (Provided through the online Bowen EHS® Member Center for 1 year from class start date.)
- Practice time. Apply what you learn to problems in class and nightly homework. Feedback and solutions given during the following session.
- Excellent instructors. Our certified instructors have experience in this field and in teaching.
- Lunch. We provide it so you can focus on studying.
- Individual tutoring. Our instructors will work with you to make arrangements.
- Exam approved calculator included. We train you how to use it to minimize stress when you sit for your exam.
- Premium Membership. One year access to our forums, study question library, EH&S games and more. Learn more
- Guaranteed Support beyond the course. We answer your questions and help with your studies after the course ends.
View Our Guarantee
The primary purpose of the course is to provide participants with the necessary framework to pass the Associate Safety Professional®(ASP) and/or the Certified Safety Professional® (CSP) certification exams administered by the Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP).
Successful completion of the course requirements is expected to result in participants’ increased ability to: (a) pass the ASP and/or CSP exam; (b) perform integral mathematical, engineering, and scientific functions/equations; (c) recognize and implement safety management theories and process identity; (d) identify, assess, and control safety habits.
This course qualifies for 2.8 CEUs through The University of Iowa's Heartland Center for Occupational Health and Safety.
Our courses meet the requirements for ABIH contact hours during the application process and for recertification.
Our courses also meet the requirements for BCSP recertification points.
Our goal is for you to pass your exam(s), and we stand behind that.
Support continues well beyond the course. We continue to answer questions and help with your studies beyond the completion of the course. Our goal is to help you succeed.
If you meet the conditions below and do not pass your exam, you may do the following at no cost:
Workshop (in-person) courses: You may join an online review course that covers the same list of topics.
Online review courses: You may repeat the same online review course.
- You must complete the course.
- You must take the exam within 12 months of course end date.
- You must mail a copy of your exam results notification to Bowen EHS within 30 days of receiving the results.
- A comparable course must be offered and space available for you to join.
Bowen Learning Network, Inc. earns a profit on materials sold through our online bookstore. Some of these materials may be discussed during our courses.
Russell Bowen, President of Bowen Learning Network, Inc. dba as Bowen EHS owns a small number of shares in a publicly traded safety equipment manufacturer. This company may be discussed during our courses.