Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- List all three qualifiers defining whether a space is a confined space
- Describe the difference between permit entry and non-permit entry confined spaces
- Explain the role of each actor in confined space entry – entrant, attendant, and supervisor
- Identify at least 2 hazards generally encountered in permit entry confined spaces
- List at least 2 methods or choices for confined space rescue
Marlon Trigg, CSP
This course contains 1.0 hour of instruction. Please see the table below for certification and recertification credit.
|ABIH||1.0 CM hour||Check eligibility in the ABIH CM areas.|
|BCSP||0.1 COC points|
|IHMM||1.0 CMP credit|
To receive a Certificate of Completion for this course, participants are required to complete the following items:
- Participate in the live webinar or review the on-demand webinar recording.
- Score 70% or higher on the quiz.
The Bowen Learning Network online virtual classrooms are powered by eLecta Live. It fully supports the Windows operating system. Limited support is available for Macs, iOS(iPads), and Android Tablets. For the best online learning experience, the use of a laptop or desktop computer is HIGHLY recommended. ELecta Live has less functionality with iPads or Android tablets. For more information please see Technical Help.
You will need the following:
- Internet access
- Permission to install a small program or app
You can test and prepare each computer or device by clicking the button below. If the test does not work, you may need to work with your IT department to allow access through your company's firewall.
Test your system now and click the Enter the American Test Room button when you see it.
Live Date: April 20, 2016 2:00 pm ET USA
On-Demand available starting April 21, 2016.
Premium Members: Sign up now
A Bowen EHS® Premium Membership is required to attend/view webinars. Course participants who have Premium Member access are considered Premium Members. See your course information for details.