We completed our survey process for the Fall 2020 CIH Online Review course. 90 days after the course end date, we determined the participants who completed the course and asked them to participate in a short survey.
To receive a Certificate of Completion, clients are required to complete the following list of items:
- Listen to each of the 16 lectures (participate live or review recorded lectures).
- Score 70% or higher on all homework assignments.
- Score 70% or higher on the Bowen EHS final exam.
- Complete the course evaluation.
Scheduling an exam date for the CIH exam during the Fall 2020 window was a bit challenging for many future CIH diplomates. Exam center closures during the Spring exam window made the Fall exam window dates fill up quickly. Fortunately, many of the 2020-07 CIH Review Course participants were able to take the exam.
Now for the results! The Fall 2020 CIH Online Review took place July 7th – August 27th, 2020. Of those who completed the course:
- 83% responded to our survey!
- 58% of those responding took the exam, the majority for the 1st time.
- Of those who took the exam, 70% PASSED. WOO HOOO!!
If you are wondering what kind of time commitment it takes to prepare for the CIH Exam, we asked these course participants that as well. They spent an average of 329 hours studying and over 8 months preparing.
Congratulations to these new CIHs!! Way to go!!
As always, we are Committed To Your Success and Guarantee our Support through the exam process!
~The Bowen EHS Team