Ethics for Health and Safety Professionals
The standards of ethical behavior are important and necessary in every organization. What constitutes ethical behavior is often misunderstood by individuals in an organization that can make them unwittingly vulnerable to ethical misconduct. This interactive webinar will provide an overview of ethical situations common to the workplace environment with particular emphasis on environmental, health, and safety.
This webinar is a 1-hour lecture and 30 minutes of Q&A.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Provide a definition of ethics
- List why ethics is important to an individual or organization
- Identify the pitfalls of unethical behavior
- List practices for avoiding unethical behavior
- Be familiar with ABIH/BCSP codes of ethics
- Apply ethical principles to scenarios
Pricing and Access
Premium Members: Access now
A Bowen EHS® Premium Membership is required to attend/view webinars. Course participants who have Premium Member access are considered Premium Members. See your course information for details.
See how the Virtual Classroom works: