Exposure Air Monitoring: Awareness and Best Practices
Contaminants in the air can present a substantial threat to the health and safety of employees and other individuals. It is important for safety professionals to understand the major principles of exposure air monitoring in order to identify and quantify these contaminants through appropriate air monitoring practices. This webinar will discuss some of the major aspects concerning exposure air monitoring. Specifically, we will be discussing exposure limits, types of air monitoring techniques and methods, the advantages and disadvantages of these techniques, air monitoring instruments, and some corrective measures. At the end of the webinar, we will review a few case studies that will tie in all the aspects covered throughout the presentation.
This webinar is a 1-hour lecture and 30 minutes of Q&A.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Explain the different types of exposure limits.
- Describe how to locate a specific contaminant’s exposure limit.
- Explain the different types of air monitoring techniques.
- Explain the advantages and disadvantages for each type of air monitoring technique.
- List the various options of how to respond appropriately to overexposures.
Pricing and Access
Premium Members: Access now
A Bowen EHS® Premium Membership is required to attend/view webinars. Course participants who have Premium Member access are considered Premium Members. See your course information for details.
See how the Virtual Classroom works: