CSP® Blueprint Changes
The BCSP recently announced an update to their CSP Blueprint with the release of CSP10. The Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP) is offering a beta version of the Certified Safety Professional (CSP) certification exam September 30 - November 8, 2019. When the beta exam and its analysis is complete, the exam will be updated to the new version. The anticipated date of this release is during the first quarter of 2020. Be prepared for the new blueprint as we take you through the changes in the CSP10 update and discuss the domains where these changes occurred.
This webinar is a 1-hour lecture and 30 minutes of Q&A.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Identify at least 3 changes to the new CSP10 blueprint.
- Discuss various topics related to changes in the CSP10 blueprint.
- Name at least 4 pathogens of concern in microbiology.
- Discuss the dangers associated for foreign debris.
- List the 5 roles in the Incident Command System and describe the duties.
- Recall vital steps in exposure evaluations.
- Identify key components in a community water and waste water systems.
- Discuss the importance of REACH and RoHS.
- List at least 3 training methods.
Pricing and Access
Premium Members: Access now
A Bowen EHS® Premium Membership is required to attend/view webinars. Course participants who have Premium Member access are considered Premium Members. See your course information for details.
See how the Virtual Classroom works: