- Navigate to the quiz or homework and click on it.
- Click the the Attempt quiz now button.
- Enter your answer(s) for each question. (Example question below)
- You can flag questions if you want to come back to them later (see the red flag above).
The question status ("Not yet answered" in the example above)is not changed until you click the Next button (next step).
- Click the Next button.
- Review the Summary of attempt page. If you missed a question, you will see Not yet answered listed here. Use the Return to attempt to answer them.
- When satisfied, click the Submit all and finish.
- Review your attempt against the correct answers.
For courses, the solutions will be provided for each homework, quiz or exam in a single document and are also reviewed during class or in a recording.
For quizzes in the membership areas, each question has a separate solution document. We provide a direct link to the solution and the title of the question if you want to reference it. (You can see them in the light beige block in the example below.)