74% CIH Pass Rate - Fall 2017 Results
We completed our survey process for the Fall 2017 CIH Online Review course. 90 days after the course end date, we determined the participants who completed the course and asked them to participate in a short survey.
To receive a Certificate of Completion, clients are required to complete the following list of items:
- Listen to each of the 16 lectures (participate live or review recorded lectures).
- Score 70% or higher on all homework assignments.
- Score 70% or higher on the Bowen EHS final exam.
Clients who do not meet the above completion requirements will receive a certificate of participation.)
Now for the results! The Fall 2017 CIH Online Review took place July 11th – August 31st. Of those who completed the course:
- 86% responded to our survey!
- 73% of those responding took the exam, the majority for the 1st time.
- Of those who took the exam, 74% PASSED. WOO HOOO!!
The 2017 Fall CIH Exam window took place October 1 - November 30, 2017. The American Board of Industrial Hygiene (ABIH) has not announced the results from this exam window as of this posting. The ABIH's 2016 Annual Statistics show the pass rate for the Fall 2016 CIH Exam was 43.3%.
If you are wondering what kind of time commitment it takes to prepare for the CIH Exam, we asked these course participants that as well. They spent an average of 318 hours studying and 6.5 months preparing.
Congratulations to these new CIHs!! Way to go!!
As always, we are Committed To Your Success and Guarantee our Support through the exam process!
~The Bowen EHS Team