We completed our survey process for the 2018-10 CSP® Online Review course. 90 days after the course end date, we determined the participants who completed the course and asked them to participate in a short survey.
To receive a Certificate of Completion, clients are required to complete the following list of items:
- Listen to each of the 10 lectures (participate live or review recorded lectures).
- Score 70% or higher on all homework assignments.
- Score 70% or higher on the Bowen EHS final exam.
- Complete the course evaluation.
Now for the results! The 2018-10 CSP® Online Review took place October 16th through November 15th. Of those who completed the course:
- 84% responded to our survey!
- 75% of those responding took the exam, all for the 1st time.
- Of those who took the exam, 100% PASSED. WOO HOOO!!
If you are wondering what kind of time commitment it takes to prepare for the CSP® Exam, we asked these course participants that as well. They spent an average of 97 hours studying and 4.5 months preparing.
Congratulations to these new CSPs!! Way to go!!
As always, we are Committed To Your Success and Guarantee our Support through the exam process!
~The Bowen EHS Team
Learn more about the Bowen EHS CSP® Online Review.
ASP®, CSP®, ASSOCIATE SAFETY PROFESSIONAL®, and CERTIFIED SAFETY PROFESSIONAL® are registered trademarks of the Board of Certified Safety Professionals, Inc. which is not affiliated with and has not endorsed Bowen Learning Network, Inc.