We completed our survey process for our Spring 2020 CSP® Online Review course. 90 days after the course end date, we determined the participants who completed the course and asked them to participate in a short survey.
To receive a Certificate of Completion, clients are required to complete the following list of items:
- Listen to each of the 10 lectures (participate live or review recorded lectures).
- Score 70% or higher on all homework assignments.
- Score 70% or higher on the Bowen EHS final exam.
- Complete the course evaluation.
Now for the results! The Spring 2020 CSP® Online Review took place April 7th – May 7th. Of those who completed the course:
- 73% responded to our survey!
- 32% of those responding took the exam, the majority for the 1st time.
- Of those who took the exam, 100% PASSED. WOO HOOO!!
If you are wondering what kind of time commitment it takes to prepare for the CSP® Exam, we asked these course participants that as well. They spent an average of 74 hours studying and almost 4 months preparing.
Congratulations to these new CSPs!! Way to go!!
As always, we are Committed To Your Success and Guarantee our Support through the exam process!
~The Bowen EHS Team