We completed our survey process for the August 2020 ASP®- CSP® Online Review course. 90 days after the course end date, we determined the participants who completed the course and asked them to participate in a short survey.
To receive a Certificate of Completion, clients are required to complete the following list of items:
- Listen to each of the 16 lectures (participate live or review recorded lectures).
- Score 70% or higher on all homework assignments.
- Score 70% or higher on the Bowen EHS final exam.
- Complete the course evaluation.
Now for the results! The August 2020 ASP®- CSP® Online Review took place August 10, 2020 - October 5, 2020. Of those who completed the course:
- 79% responded to our survey!
- 74% of those responding took the ASP® exam, with 93% passing.
- 67% of those responding took the CSP® exam, with 92% passing.
Several clients passed both the ASP® and CSP® exams in rapid succession after the course.
If you are wondering what kind of time commitment it takes to prepare for the ASP® and the CSP® exam, we asked these course participants that as well. They spent an average of 181 hours studying and 4.8 months preparing.
Congratulations to these new ASPs and CSPs!! Way to go!!
As always, we are Committed To Your Success and Guarantee our Support through the exam process!
~The Bowen EHS Team
Bowen EHS® Exam Prep courses are LIVE Interactive online courses that teach you what you need to know to go into your certification exam with confidence.
Find the right ASP® or CSP® Exam Prep Course for you.