56% Pass Rate - January 2021 CIH Online Review
We completed our survey process for the January 2021 CIH Online Review course. 90 days after the course end date, we determined the participants who completed the course and asked them to participate in a short survey.
To receive a Certificate of Completion, clients are required to complete the following list of items:
- Listen to each of the 16 lectures (participate live or review recorded lectures).
- Score 70% or higher on all homework assignments.
- Score 70% or higher on the Bowen EHS final exam.
- Complete the course evaluation.
Now for the results! The January 2021 CIH Online Review took place January 11th – March 4th, 2021. We had an increased number of participants complete the coursework and sit for the exam within the 90 days of completing the course.
Of those who completed the course:
- 94% responded to our survey!
- 72% of those responding took the exam, the majority for the 1st time.
- Of those who took the exam, 56% PASSED. WOO HOOO!!
If you are wondering what kind of time commitment it takes to prepare for the CIH Exam, we asked these course participants that as well. They spent an average of 463 hours studying and a little over 5 months preparing.
Congratulations to these new CIHs!! Way to go!!
As always, we are Committed To Your Success and Guarantee our Support through the exam process!
~The Bowen EHS Team
Learn more about the Bowen EHS® CIH Online Review.