We completed our survey process for the July 2021 CIH Online Review course. 90 days after the course end date, we determined the participants who completed the course and asked them to participate in a short survey.
To receive a Certificate of Completion, clients are required to complete the following list of items:
- Listen to each of the 16 lectures (participate live or review recorded lectures).
- Score 70% or higher on all homework assignments.
- Score 70% or higher on the Bowen EHS final exam.
- Complete the course evaluation.
Now for the results! The July 2021 CIH Online Review took place July 12th – September 2nd, 2021.
Of those who completed the course:
- 82% responded to our survey!
- 89% of those responding took the exam, the majority for the 1st time.
- Of those who took the exam, 70% PASSED. WOO HOOO!!
If you are wondering what kind of time commitment it takes to prepare for the CIH Exam, we asked these course participants that as well. They spent an average of 195 hours studying and a little over 5 months preparing.
Congratulations to these new CIHs!! Way to go!!
As always, we are Committed To Your Success and Guarantee our Support through the exam process!
~The Bowen EHS Team
Bowen EHS® Exam Prep courses are LIVE Interactive online courses that teach you what you need to know to go into your certification exam with confidence.