We completed our survey process for the July 2021 ASP®-CSP® Online Review course. 90 days after the course end date, we determined the participants who completed the course and asked them to participate in a short survey.
To receive a Certificate of Completion, clients are required to complete the following list of items:
- Listen to each of the 16 lectures (participate live or review recorded lectures).
- Score 70% or higher on all homework assignments.
- Score 70% or higher on the Bowen EHS final exam.
- Complete the course evaluation.
Now for the results! The July 2021 ASP®-CSP® Online Review took place July 19th – September 13th, 2021.
Of those who completed the course:
- 82% responded to our survey!
- 86% of those responding took the ASP® exam, with 94% passing.
- 45% of those responding took the CSP® exam, with 100% passing.
WOO HOOO!! WAY TO GO!!
If you are wondering what kind of time commitment it takes to prepare for the ASP® and/or CSP® Exams, we asked these course participants that as well. They spent an average of 100 hours studying and 4 months preparing. Several clients took both exams after the course ended too!
Congratulations to these new ASPs and CSPs!!
As always, we are Committed To Your Success and Guarantee our Support through the exam process!
~The Bowen EHS Team
Bowen EHS® Exam Prep courses are LIVE Interactive online courses that teach you what you need to know to go into your certification exam with confidence.
Find the right ASP® or CSP® Exam Prep Course for you.