79% Pass Rate - May 2020 ASP® - CSP® Online Review
We completed our survey process for the May 2020 ASP®-CSP® Online Review course. 90 days after the course end date, we determined the participants who completed the course and asked them to participate in a short survey.
To receive a Certificate of Completion, clients are required to complete the following list of items:
- Listen to each of the 16 lectures (participate live or review recorded lectures).
- Score 70% or higher on all homework assignments.
- Score 70% or higher on the Bowen EHS final exam.
- Complete the course evaluation.
Now for the results! The May 2020 ASP®-CSP® Online Review took place May 4, 2020 - June 29, 2020. Of those who completed the course:
- 82% responded to our survey!
- 52% of those responding took the ASP® Exam and/or the CSP® Exam.
- 79% of those taking an exam passed.
If you are wondering what kind of time commitment it takes to prepare for the ASP® and CSP® Exam, we asked these course participants that as well. They spent an average of 149 hours studying and 4.6 months preparing.
Congratulations to these new ASPs, CSPs!! Way to go!!
As always, we are Committed To Your Success and Guarantee our Support through the exam process!
~The Bowen EHS Team
ASP®, CSP®, ASSOCIATE SAFETY PROFESSIONAL®, and CERTIFIED SAFETY PROFESSIONAL® are registered trademarks of the Board of Certified Safety Professionals, Inc. which is not affiliated with and has not endorsed Bowen Learning Network, Inc.
When you subscribe to the blog, we will send you an e-mail when there are new updates on the site so you wouldn't miss them.