79% Pass Rate - September 2020 ASP® Online Review
We completed our survey process for the September 2020 ASP® Online Review course. 90 days after the course end date, we determined the participants who completed the course and asked them to participate in a short survey.
To receive a Certificate of Completion, clients are required to complete the following list of items:
- Listen to each of the 12 lectures (participate live or review recorded lectures).
- Score 70% or higher on all homework assignments.
- Score 70% or higher on the Bowen EHS final exam.
- Complete the course evaluation.
Now for the results! The September 2020 ASP® Online Review took place September 14, 2020, through October 24, 2020. Of those who completed the course:
- 67% responded to our survey!
- 56% of those responding took the exam, the majority for the 1st time.
- Of those who took the exam, 79% PASSED. WOO HOOO!!
If you are wondering what kind of time commitment it takes to prepare for the ASP® Exam, we asked these course participants that as well. They spent an average of 149 hours studying and just under 4 months preparing.
Congratulations to these new ASPs!! Way to go!!
As always, we are Committed To Your Success and Guarantee our Support through the exam process!
~The Bowen EHS Team
For more information about the Bowen EHS ASP® Online Review or to register for a course, visit: ASP® Online Review.
ASP®, CSP®, ASSOCIATE SAFETY PROFESSIONAL®, and CERTIFIED SAFETY PROFESSIONAL® are registered trademarks of the Board of Certified Safety Professionals, Inc. which is not affiliated with and has not endorsed Bowen Learning Network, Inc.
When you subscribe to the blog, we will send you an e-mail when there are new updates on the site so you wouldn't miss them.