EHS Statistics 1
Build confidence using the Normal Probability Distribution Function as it applies to single variable statistics. Using The Cartoon Guide to Statistics by Larry Gonick and Woollcott Smith as a textbook, lessons cover key concepts needed to work with Normal Probability Distribution. A TI-30XS Multiview calculator is used to explain calculator operations along with Microsoft Excel spreadsheets.
0.4 CEUs available for those who complete the course. Eligible for CM, COC, CMP credits(hours, points,etc.). Learn more
- Excellent instructors. Certified instructors with experience in the EHS field and instruction.
- Self-Paced. View videos and participate at your own pace or multiple times.
- Easier absorption. Course topics are divided into manageable sections making it easier to learn.
- Review. Apply what you learn to section quizzes. Solutions and explanations provided.
- Feedback. Post questions in the discussion forums for help or clarification from instructors.
- No travel. Save money and hassle. (Flights, driving, lodging, scheduling, etc.)
The purpose of the EHS Statistics 1 PDC is to develop the skills to use the normal probability distribution for single variable statistics.
This course contains 4.0 hours of instruction. 0.4 CEUs are offered for this course.
As an IACET Accredited Provider, Bowen Learning Network offers CEUs for its programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standard.
Eligible for ABIH CM hours, BCSP COC points, IHMM CMP credit, and more.
For more details on certification and recertification credit, please visit How many points/credits/hours is a course worth?
Dates / Register
Registration and payment must be received by 11:59 pm ET the day before classes begin.
All Math Courses
See how the Virtual Classroom works: