Develop your skills using trigonometry calculations needed for simple crane rigging and set up operations. This self-paced course covers center of mass, Pythagorean Theorem, vector forces and torque using the book, Background Math for the Board of Certified Safety Professionals' Safety Certification Examinations. A TI-30XS Multiview calculator is used to explain calculator operations.
- Excellent instructors. Certified instructors with experience in the EHS field and instruction.
- Self-Paced. View videos and participate at your own pace or multiple times.
- Easier absorption. Course topics are divided into manageable sections making it easier to learn.
- Review. Apply what you learn to section quizzes. Solutions and explanations provided.
- Feedback. Post questions in the discussion forums for help or clarification from instructors.
- No travel. Save money and hassle. (Flights, driving, lodging, scheduling, etc.)
The purpose of the Crane Trigonometry PDC is to refresh the mathematical skills to correct rigging and crane set up.
This course contains 4.0 hours of instruction. 0.4 CEUs are offered for this course.
As an IACET Accredited Provider, Bowen Learning Network offers CEUs for its programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standard.
Eligible for ABIH CM hours, BCSP COC points, IHMM CMP credit, and more.
For more details on certification and recertification credit, please visit How many points/credits/hours is a course worth?
Dates / Register
Registration and payment must be received by 11:59 pm ET the day before classes begin.
All Math Courses
See how the Virtual Classroom works: