100% Pass Rate - 2017 Spring ASP Online Review
We completed our survey process for the 2017 Spring ASP Online Review course. 90 days after the course end date, we determined the participants who completed the course and asked them to participate in a short survey.
To receive a Certificate of Completion, clients are required to complete the following:
- Listen to each of the 12 lectures (participate live or review recorded lectures).
- Score 70% or higher on all homework assignments.
- Score 70% or higher on the Bowen EHS final exam.
(Clients who do not meet the above completion requirements will receive a certificate of participation.)
Now for the results! The 2017 Spring ASP Online Review took place March 21 through May 4th. Of those who completed the course:
- 62% responded to our survey!
- 56% of those responding took the exam, all for the 1st time.
- Of those who took the exam, 100% PASSED. WOO HOOO!!
If you are wondering what kind of time commitment it takes to prepare for the ASP Exam, we asked these course participants that as well. They spent an average of 166 hours studying and nearly 5 months preparing.
Congratulations, Way to go!!
As always, we are Committed To Your Success and Guarantee our Support through the exam process!
~The Bowen EHS Team
Learn more about the ASP Online Review.