We completed our survey process for the Spring 2017 CSP Online Review course. 90 days after the course end date, we determined the participants who completed the course and asked them to participate in a short survey.
To receive a Certificate of Completion, clients are required to complete the following list of items:
- Listen to each of the 10 lectures (participate live or review recorded lectures).
- Score 70% or higher on all homework assignments.
- Score 70% or higher on the Bowen EHS final exam.
(Clients who do not meet the above completion requirements will receive a certificate of participation.)
Now for the results! The Spring 2017 CSP Online Review took place April 18th through May 18th. Of those who completed the course:
- 71% responded to our survey!
- 80% of those responding took the exam, the majority for the 1st time.
- Of those who took the exam, 88% PASSED. WOO HOOO!!
If you are wondering what kind of time commitment it takes to prepare for the CSP Exam, we asked these course participants that as well. They spent an average of 98 hours studying and 5.5 months preparing.
Congratulations to these new CSPs!! Way to go!!
As always, we are Committed To Your Success and Guarantee our Support through the exam process!
~The Bowen EHS Team