We completed our survey process for the Spring 2017 ASP/CSP Online Review course. 90 days after the course end date, we determined the participants who completed the course and asked them to participate in a short survey.
To receive a Certificate of Completion, clients are required to complete the following list of items:
- Listen to each of the 16 lectures (participate live or review recorded lectures).
- Score 70% or higher on all homework assignments.
- Score 70% or higher on the Bowen EHS final exam.
(Clients who do not meet the above completion requirements will receive a certificate of participation.)
Now for the results! The Spring 2017 ASP/CSP Online Review took place May 31st to August 3rd. Of those who completed the course:
- 82% responded to our survey!
- 84% of those responding took the exam, the majority for the 1st time.
- Of those who took the exam, 92% PASSED. WOO HOOO!!
If you are wondering what kind of time commitment it takes to prepare for the ASP and/or the CSP Exam, we asked these course participants that as well. They spent an average of 122 hours studying and nearly 4 months preparing.
Congratulations to these new ASPs and CSPs!! Way to go!!
As always, we are Committed To Your Success and Guarantee our Support through the exam process!
~The Bowen EHS Team