100% Pass Rate - Fall 2017 CSP® Online Review
We completed our survey process for the Fall 2017 CSP® Online Review course. 90 days after the course end date, we determined the participants who completed the course and asked them to participate in a short survey.
To receive a Certificate of Completion, clients are required to complete the following list of items:
- Listen to each of the 10 lectures (participate live or review recorded lectures).
- Score 70% or higher on all homework assignments.
- Score 70% or higher on the Bowen EHS final exam.
- Complete the course evaluation.
Now for the results! The Fall 2017 CSP® Online Review took place October 17th – November 19th. Of those who completed the course:
- 82% responded to our survey!
- 70% of those responding took the exam, the majority for the 1st time.
- Of those who took the exam, 100% PASSED. WOO HOOO!!
If you are wondering what kind of time commitment it takes to prepare for the CSP® Exam, we asked these course participants that as well. They spent an average of 39 hours studying and 3.5 months preparing.
Congratulations to these new CSP’s!! Way to go!!
Our next CSP® Online Review begins April 17, 2018. Register and pay by April 2nd to receive the early payment discount.
As always, we are Committed To Your Success and Guarantee our Support through the exam process!
~The Bowen EHS Team