BCSP Certifications - ASP, CSP
The Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP) is recognized as the leader in high quality credentialing for safety, health, and environmental practitioners in order to enhance the safety of people, property, and the environment.
Bowen EHS provides training for clients wishing to take the ASP and CSP certification examinations. The actual examinations are administered by the Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP). To find out more about certification and your eligibility, you need to contact the BCSP directly.
Tel: 217-359-9263 (USA)
For a brief summary of BCSP's certifications see: BCSP's Safety Certifications At-A-Glance
Test centers: BCSP exams at pearsonvue.com
The Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP):
- Sets standards for professional, technician, technologist, and supervisory level safety practices.
- Evaluates the academic and professional experience qualifications of certification applicants.
- Administers examinations.
- Issues certificates to candidates who meet BCSP's certification qualifications and successfully pass the examination(s).
- Monitors continued professional development through mandatory recertification requirements.