EHS Algebra 1
Refresh the algebraic skills learned in high school and college and learn how to apply them to environmental, health, and safety equations. You will build sufficient competency with basic algebra operations necessary to successfully solve math problems on EH&S certification exams. We will review order of operations, fractions, systems of measurement, and solve for unknown variables. A TI-30XS Multiview calculator is used to explain calculator operations.
0.4 CEUs available for those who complete the course. Eligible for CM, COC, CMP credits(hours, points,etc.). Learn more
- Excellent instructors. Certified instructors with experience in the EHS field and instruction.
- Self-Paced. View videos and participate at your own pace or multiple times.
- Easier absorption. Course topics are divided into manageable sections making it easier to learn.
- Review. Apply what you learn to section quizzes. Solutions and explanations provided.
- Feedback. Post questions in the discussion forums for help or clarification from instructors.
- No travel. Save money and hassle. (Flights, driving, lodging, scheduling, etc.)
The purpose of the EHS Algebra 1 PDC is to refresh the algebraic skills learned in high school and college as they apply towards environmental, health, and safety equations.
This course contains 4.0 hours of instruction. 0.4 CEUs are offered for this course.
As an IACET Accredited Provider, Bowen Learning Network offers CEUs for its programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standard.
Eligible for ABIH CM hours, BCSP COC points, IHMM CMP credit, and more.
For more details on certification and recertification credit, please visit How many points/credits/hours is a course worth?
Dates / Register
Registration and payment must be received by 11:59 pm ET the day before classes begin.
All Math Courses
See how the Virtual Classroom works: