How do I take quizzes?
This also applies to entering your homework answers, practice exams, and final exams.
- Navigate to the quiz, exam, or homework and click/tap on its name or icon.
- Click the Attempt quiz now button.
- Enter your answer(s) for each question. (Example question below)
- You can flag questions if you want to come back to them later (see the red flag above).
The question status ("Not yet answered" in the example above)is not changed until you click the Next button (next step).
- Click the Finish attempt... button.
- Review the Summary of attempt page. If you missed a question, you will see Not yet answered listed here. Use the Return to attempt to answer them.
- When satisfied, click the Submit all and finish.
- Review your attempt against the correct answers.
Courses, PDCs, Webinars
The solutions are posted for each homework, quiz or exam in the course. Often they are in a PDF document and are also reviewed during class or in a recording.
Membership Area Quizzes and Practice Exams (Free / Premium Membership)
Each question has a separate solution. We provide the View Solution link to the solution in the text block below the question.
If you want to reference the question or find the solution later, just note the title and date in the line below View Solution (i.e.CHMM Question - 05/03/2012 Statistics). You can then find that solution in the appropriate Study Question Vault in the Member Center.