The construction environment includes unique work hazards not often encountered in other industries. At times, safety professionals may be called upon to consult on a site-specific project, facility expansion, or large renovation project. The ability to recognize safety and health hazards in the construction industry and the knowledge to control those hazards is important to safety professionals. This course will provide an overview of construction safety, review site-specific safety plans, and safety and health hazards in construction.
0.4 CEUs available for those who complete the course. Eligible for CM, COC, CMP credits (hours, points,etc.). Learn more
- Excellent instructors. Certified instructors with experience in the EHS field and instruction.
- Self-Paced. View videos and complete activities at your own pace.
- Easier absorption. Course topics are divided into manageable sections making it easier to learn.
- Review. Apply what you learn to section quizzes. Solutions and explanations provided.
- Feedback. Post questions in the discussion forums for help or clarification from instructors.
- No travel. Save money and hassle. (Flights, driving, lodging, scheduling, etc.)
This self-paced course is designed to provide EH&S professionals with basic knowledge of hazards specific to the construction industry and knowledge to control those hazards.
This course contains 4 hours of instruction. 0.4 CEUs are offered for this course.
As an IACET Accredited Provider, Bowen Learning Network offers CEUs for its programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standard.
Eligible for ABIH CM hours, BCSP COC points, IHMM CMP credit, and more.
For more details on certification and recertification credit, please visit How many points/credits/hours is a course worth?