Occupational and environmental health, and safety professionals are regularly called upon to create and provide training programs for their staff, employers, and clients. Being able to implement a training program is an important skill set for all OHS and EHS professionals. Being able to provide your employers, managers, supervisors, and information about workplace hazards and controls will give them a better understanding of your health and safety programs. This will, in turn, help them work more safely and avoid workplace hazards and keep from creating new ones.
This course will take you through the basics of how to assess the needs for training, create the objectives of your training, designing a lesson plan, selecting a learning environment and training model, and finally evaluating your training.
0.4 CEUs available for those who complete the course. Eligible for CM, COC, CMP credits (hours, points,etc.). Learn more
- Excellent instructors. Certified instructors with experience in the EHS field and instruction.
- Self-Paced. View videos and complete activities at your own pace.
- Easier absorption. Course topics are divided into manageable sections making it easier to learn.
- Review. Apply what you learn to section quizzes. Solutions and explanations provided.
- Feedback. Post questions in the discussion forums for help or clarification from instructors.
- No travel. Save money and hassle. (Flights, driving, lodging, scheduling, etc.)
This self-paced course is designed to provide EHS professionals with basic skills to create and implement EHS training.
This course contains 4 hours of instruction. 0.4 CEUs are offered for this course.
As an IACET Accredited Provider, Bowen Learning Network offers CEUs for its programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standard.
Eligible for ABIH CM hours, BCSP COC points, IHMM CMP credit, and more.
For more details on certification and recertification credit, please visit How many points/credits/hours is a course worth?