CHMM Online Review
Prepare for the Certified Hazardous Materials Manager (CHMM) or Certified Hazardous Material Practitioner (CHMP) exam with this comprehensive Bowen EHS® online review course. Our online classroom allows you to interact live in real time with your instructor and other participants as you prepare for the certification exams administered by the Institute of Hazardous Materials Management (IHMM). Live lectures are presented twice a week for 8 weeks and can be attended from the comfort of your home or workplace. Lectures are also recorded for those who prefer to study at their own pace or want to review the material more than once.
Access to course materials is provided for 1 year from the course start date through the Bowen EHS® Member Center.
3.2 CEUs available for those who complete the course. Eligible for CM, COC, CMP credits (hours, points,etc.). Learn more
- Comprehensive. This course covers both content and test-taking strategies for the certification exam offered by the Institute of Hazardous Materials Management (IHMM).
- No travel. Save money and hassle. (Flights, driving, lodging, scheduling, etc.)
- Excellent instructors. Our certified instructors have experience in this field and in teaching.
- Live lectures. Ask questions and participate in real time.
- Recordings. You can listen and view lectures at any time if you are unable to attend. Recordings are available for up to one full year from the course start date.
- Easier absorption. Lectures spread out over several weeks makes it easier to pay attention during class.
- Practice. Apply what you learn to the homework problems. Feedback and solutions given during the following lecture.
- Exam approved calculator included. We train you how to use it to minimize stress when you sit for your exam.
- Premium Membership. One year access to our webinars, study question library including quizzes and mini-exams, live study sessions, and more. Learn more
- Guaranteed Support beyond the course. We answer your questions and help with your studies after the course ends.
The primary purpose of the course is to provide participants with the necessary framework to pass the CHMM or the CHMP exam.
Successful completion of the course requirements is expected to result in participants’ increased ability to: (a) pass the CHMM or CHMP exam; (b) perform integral mathematical, engineering, and scientific functions/equations.
This course contains 32 hours of instruction. 3.2 CEUs are offered for this course.
As an IACET Accredited Provider, Bowen Learning Network offers CEUs for its programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standard.
For certification and recertification credit, please visit How many points/credits/hours is a course worth?
Dates / Register
See how the Virtual Classroom works: