ASP®-CSP® Online Review
Prepare for the Associate Safety Professional® (ASP® ) and/or the Certified Safety Professional® (CSP® ) exams with this comprehensive Bowen EHS® online review course. Our online classroom allows you to interact live in real time with your instructor and other participants as you prepare for the certification exams administered by the Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP). Live lectures are presented twice a week for 8 weeks. Lectures are also recorded for those who prefer to study at their own pace or want to review the material more than once.
Access to course materials is provided for 1 year from the course start date through the Bowen EHS® Member Center.
3.2 CEUs available for those who complete the course. Eligible for CM, COC, CMP credits (hours, points,etc.). Learn more
- Comprehensive. This course covers both content and test-taking strategies for the certification exam offered by the Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP).
- No travel. Save money and hassle. (Flights, driving, lodging, scheduling, etc.)
- Excellent instructors. Our certified instructors are experienced EHS professionals and educators.
- Live lectures. Ask questions and participate in real-time.
- Recordings. Listen to and view lectures at any time if you are unable to attend live. Recordings are available for up to one full year from the course start date.
- Easier absorption. Lectures are spread out over several weeks making it easier to pay attention during class.
- Practice. Apply what you learn to the homework problems. Feedback and solutions are given during the following lecture.
- Exam approved calculator included. We train you on how to use it to minimize stress when you sit for your exam.
- Premium Membership. Supplemental resources including our webinars, study question library with quizzes and mini-exams, and live study sessions, complement the exam prep course. Access begins with course registration and payment. View Premium Membership Details
- Guaranteed Support beyond the course. We answer your questions and help with your studies after the course ends.
The primary purpose of the course is to provide participants with the necessary framework to pass the Associate Safety Professional®(ASP® ) and/or the Certified Safety Professional® (CSP® ) certification exams administered by the Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP).
Successful completion of the course requirements is expected to result in participants’ increased ability to: (a) pass the ASP® and/or CSP® exam; (b) perform integral mathematical, engineering, and scientific functions/equations; (c) recognize and implement safety management theories and process identity; (d) identify, assess, and control safety habits.
This course contains 32 hours of instruction. 3.2 CEUs are offered for this course.
As an IACET Accredited Provider, Bowen Learning Network offers CEUs for its programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standard.
For certification and recertification credit, please visit How many points/credits/hours is a course worth?
Dates / Register
Need different dates? These alternative course options below may also work:
ASP® Online Review
CSP® Online Review
See how the Virtual Classroom works: